For servicing every model within the Hyundai range, we promise to deliver on price, quality and customer service.
With over 700 centres in our network of reputable independent garages, our commitment to the best customer experience keeps motorists coming back year after year.
Combined servicing & MOT
Leaving your car in a garage is at best an inconvenience – at worst a real pain. So why not book your service and MOT together? You'll save time, and still benefit from the best in local value.
What to expect from your Hyundai service
Whether your Hyundai is this year's model or ready to be traded in, we've got the skills, equipment and training to properly service your car to exacting standards. Our extensive range of checks leaves your car feeling, sounding and performing like new.
Warranty protection guaranteed
Following a recent change in EU regulations, all Unipart centres are now fully approved Hyundai service centres. Which means that even if your car is still under warranty, we can service it for you with full warranty protection guaranteed.
Add to that our great range of benefits, and you're onto a winner:
- Our full nationwide guarantee protects all parts and labour for 12 months or 12,000 miles
- We only fit parts that are certified equivalent quality to the manufacturer's own, and 100% warranty-safe
- A combination of experienced and qualified mechanics, and bang-up-to-date equipment means quick diagnosis and repair of any car problems
We're highly recommended in your area
Did you know that we invite our customers to rate and review their experiences at our Unipart Car Care Centres? And we publish the results right here on our site. Which means that you can find the right garage for you quickly and easily.
And you'll realise you're not going to get ripped off, let down or given the run around. What you will get is simple, great service, and lots of reasons to come back:
- Our customer pledge ensures the same commitment to customer service throughout our network of garages
- We're signed up to motor codes and regularly feature in the garage of the year competition
- Our garages offer the best in friendly, local service, with good, honest pricing and handy local knowledge
Hyundai Expert Reviews
The Korean manufacturer has a range of cars with high end specifications, 5 year warranties and low prices. Overall good reliability.