Finding the right garage for Renault servicing is as important as the service itself. Now it's never been easier to find a reputable garage offering unbeatable customer care and value for money.
Our network of over 700 independent garages throughout the UK means you're never more than a short drive away from complete peace of mind for servicing, repairs and more.
First choice for MOT testing
You know it makes sense to minimise the number of times you have to take your car to the garage. Book an MOT along with your service for the very best in local service and value.
Renault servicing: why choose UCCC?
If you're looking for great value Renault servicing, we don't believe you'll find better than Unipart Car Care Centres. In addition to our long list of standard checks, we also follow the manufacturer guildelines in fine detail, leaving your car driving and sounding like new.
What if my car is under warranty?
The days when your under-warranty car had to be serviced by an authorised dealer are gone. New regulations allow independent garages to be approved for Renault servicing of all cars under warranty. And every one of our Unipart Car Care Centres is fully approved for servicing, with guaranteed warranty protection.
And that's just one of many benefits our customers enjoy:
- We only fit quality replacement parts that are certified warranty-safe and equivalent to the manufacturer's own
- A full nationwide guarantee covers all labour and parts for 12 months or 12,000 miles
- Our workshops are kept fully up to date with the latest auto technology, meaning we can service and repair the very newest cars
We're highly recommended
Why do UCCC customers keep coming back year after year? There are loads of reasons, but one of the main ones is our commitment to customer care. We ask our customers to review and rate their local Unipart Car Care Centre, and we publish the results here on this site.
So if you're a first-time customer, you can quickly and easily find an honest, recommended Renault servicing garage in your local area, with lots of other great benefits:
- Sometimes when servicing your car we'll find repair work that needs doing. If this happens, we always quote for the work first, and never begin without your consent
- As fully signed-up members of the motor codes scheme, we allow regular independent inspection of all our garages
- Our best-of-both-worlds approach offers you a brand you can trust, and a friendly garage with valuable local knowledge
Renault Expert Reviews
Renault may have merged with Nissan, but they still have their own brand identity. Producers of cars for the general mainstream market, however, reliability of models needs to be improved.