No-one sets the bar higher for quality of work, customer care and value for money than your local Unipart Car Care Centre.
And with a network of more than 700 independent garages, you're never more than a short drive away from a trusted local Toyota servicing garage.
Save time with a combined service & MOT
If you're looking to save time, why not take advantage of a combined Toyota service and MOT? That's one less trip to the garage, with unbeatable customer care, quality of work and value for money guaranteed.
Toyota servicing: what's included?
In addition to our comprehensive list of standard checks, we ensure that your manufacturer recommendations are followed to the letter. If we find a problem, it can be diagnosed and repaired quickly and easily in our 21st century workshops, stocked with all the latest technology.
Warranty protection is guaranteed
You'll be forgiven for thinking that only authorised dealers can offer warranty protection on servicing and repairs, but it's no longer the case. A recent change in the law means dealers no longer enjoy a monopoly on under-warranty cars. Drivers are given more freedom under the 2002 and 2010 Block Exemption Regulations (BER) when it comes to servicing their vehicles. Work on under-warranty cars can carried out by independent garages as long as parts are of appropriate matching quality, and work correctly follows the manufacturer's servicing schedule.
The benefit of this change in law directly passes on to the car owner, with independent garages in general having much lower overheads than franchised dealers so their hourly labour rate is often cheaper.
Unipart branded replacement car parts with a 12 month guarantee
With a strong reputation built on more than 40 years of supplying quality goods and labour to customers all over the UK, we pride ourselves on only using [arts that are comparable in quality to the manufacturers own.
Peace of mind over your warranty
Wherever possible, Unipart Car Care Centres use Unipart branded parts, because of their 'original equipment matching quality'. Also, our UK network of stockists mean a very quick turnaround and service. This means that all Unipart service parts are of a certified high quality that won't invalidate your manufacturer's warranty when fitted at one of our nationwide network of garages.
And that's just one of the many benefits our customers enjoy:
- A full nationwide guarantee protects all parts and labour for 12 months or 12,000 miles
- We'll never replace parts that don't need replacing
- We only fit certified equivalent manufacturer quality parts that are guaranteed warranty-safe
- By keeping our centres right up to date with the latest technology, we service and repair all cars in the Toyota range, including the very newest models
Toyota drivers recommend Unipart
With every one of our centres regularly reviewed and rated by ordinary customers like you, it's not difficult to see why our recommendation levels are so high. Not only do we use the information to constantly improve our customers' experiences, but we publish it on this site so new customers can quickly and easily find a reputable local garage offering a good, honest service.
But our quest to be the best doesn't end there:
- The UCCC customer charter cements our commitment to the same exacting standards of care across all our garages
- We're signed up to the motor codes scheme, and are a regular fixture in their garage of the year competition
- Being branded yet independent means our centres combine the reassurance of a trusted brand with friendly, local knowledge