Sign Up To Receive Our Latest Offers By Email
Customer Service Pledge
The Unipart Customer Service Promise
Quality of Service
We know how important quality of service is to our customers. That's why we always provide the best service we can, whether we're changing a bulb or doing costly engine repairs.
- All customers receive a fully-itemised written estimate, including VAT before we start any work. On request, we will provide a firm written quotation (where possible.)
- If we find additional work that needs to be done while we're working on your car, we'll always talk to you and agree a price before proceeding.
- We like punctuality – and we know you do too. That's why we'll never keep your car in for longer than necessary, and we'll always contact you in advance if your car isn't going to be ready at the agreed time.
- All the work we do will be thoroughly checked before the vehicle is returned to you, and parts we've replaced can be kept for up to 24 hours on request.
- In addition to a full, itemised invoice of work we carry out, we'll also provide a statement of any repairs which may need to be undertaken in the near future.
Quality of Workmanship
Even the highest level of service doesn't count for much if you can't rely on the quality of the work. That's why we also pledge to excel at every opportunity.
- We only fit parts of equivalent quality to the ones fitted by your car's manufacturer. If your vehicle is still under warranty, the work we do won't invalidate that.
- All parts and labour involved in fitting them carry a 12 months/ 12,000 mile nationwide guarantee*.
- We keep a detailed record of the work we do in your service record book, or in a Unipart record book. Demonstrating a record of regular, professional work helps to maintain the resale value of your car.
When you come to collect your car, you may have a few questions about the work we've done, or how to best maintain the new parts fitted. A qualified and courteous member of staff will always be available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
And if, for any reason you're unhappy with the service or work provided, we provide an independent arbitration service – free of charge – and we'll abide by their decision.
For MOT Testing, Servicing and Repairs, contact your local Unipart Car Care Centre today.
*In the unlikely event of the failure or incorrect fitting of one of our parts, we guarantee a free replacement with free labour from any one of our nationwide network of garages any time within 12 months or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first) of the date of fitting. This does not affect your statutory rights.